- God talks to you DAILY and most of the time it can be quite LOUDLY! I am so surprised at how much I hear Him now in my everyday, I see Him in every twist and turn of my day. It's comforting and scary all at the same time. He knows me SO well that I worry about the people, situations and conversations that He might lead me to. I am, also, very aware of when I fail the mission with my incredibly prideful humanity. Yet His Mercy knows no bounds and I get the chance to try again.
- I am LOVING Homeschooling! I feel like I've finally entered into this season of life where I know who I am and I know what I want and I can do the work to keep us on track. What a joy! I truly love homeschooling and teaching in general, I'm so thankful to the pioneers and ladies that have spoken into my life to help me get to this place.
- I am learning to love books and learning again. I started 2016 with an idea to grow in knowledge. I find myself formulating arguments and essays on different subjects and most of the time I've thought all my arguments thoroughly, but there are certain people in my life that look at me as if I was stupid and make me feel stupid. I know I'm not but I have an overwhelming desire to prove them wrong. I know it's unhealthy, but gosh darn it and I want them to see me for the smart person that I am!!!! Sticking it the man always makes me feel excited!
- This blog can't only be about me writing through my thoughts...I am a complex human being who lives a life uncommon and I need to write about it. Others out there like me, might appreciate my life story. I'm excited to write more about things that are unique to me.
- I talked about my prayer list and my calling to offer up my little inconveniences and sufferings up for another. It has become very powerful! Little menial tasks when done with another in mind, can take on a whole new form. Why haven't I done this before?!
Well, to wrap it up, I'm excited about a lot of things and a lot of things are being revealed to me. Life is amazing, guys, what an adventure and what I great Guide we have.
No comments:
Post a Comment